The Benefits Of Implementing Onboarding SoftwareOn April 13, 2021 by Erica Singh
Automating a new employee onboarding process using Web-based technology or software that can be a real time and cost saver.
Several organizations that achieved Best-in-Class results and have automated employee onboarding software and tasks management uncovered cost savings and productivity gains .
Image Source: Google
By eliminating paper employee handbooks, benefits and employment forms, and other paper, automating the process for speedier completion, and focusing on socializing new hires into the culture of the organization, the result is a substantial cost savings and a happier workforce that can start producing results faster.
Onboarding software can help organizations realize many benefits:
- Engage employees in their career development and the company culture before their first day on the job.
- Increase new employee retention, job satisfaction and morale.
- Improve new hire productivity and performance effectiveness.
- Eliminate costly printing and mailing of new hire packets and binders.
- Centrally manage electronic forms and monitor completion.
- Increase compliance and consistency.
- Simplify integration with other HR systems, eliminating redundant data (i.e. recruiting system, payroll, etc.).
- Establish accountability by automating tasks and service requests to other members of the organization.
Oftentimes, organizations can realize a return on their software investment and automate their onboarding process within 3 – 4 months, just from going paperless, saving time, and facilitating a happier workplace.
Implementing onboarding software to help build an effective process turns promising candidates into productive employees in record time.
Hi, I am Erica Singh a business analyst and part-time blogger. I am crazy about gathering the latest information around the world. I have started this blog to share my knowledge & experience.